Our mission is to document the construction of the new Bellville and Butler schools through the eyes of the students. Here is how we plan to accomplish this:
- Students have been given observation journals in which they write their observations and emotions. Students have been dealing with noise, loss of a playground, and other inconveniences. We want to know how they are reacting.
- Students have been given their own digital cameras. They are taking pictures and videos that will be uploaded to this website.
- We have placed time lapse cameras at Bellville and Butler to quickly show the construction over time. Students will help edit the videos.
- Students will personally interview members of the Clear Fork family for their thoughts and opinions on the construction and the excitement of the new buildings.
- This is a long project. It will encompass multiple classes and age ranges. We hope to develop student writing, story telling, editing, web design, and technology integration skills.
Ed Kossick & Eric Cunningham